Saturday, May 29, 2010

killing boredom

I wrote a something just now during one of my darkest moments,
I don't know if I should post it yet.

other than to kill the boredom,
I'm also trying to avoid all this negative energy.

so that's why I'm doing this,
is it always going to be like this every night? (when I'm not in uni)
just stay up late at night, doing nothing, waiting...
and answering survey questions that I randomly googled

Do you have any pets?
No.

What color shirt are you wearing?
Brown. Body Glove :)

Name three things that are physically close to you:
Laptop, bottle of water and keys

What is the last book you read?
A James Patterson novel if I'm not mistaken which I haven't finished yet

Are you or were you a good student?
Academically I was just average, my behavior was all over the place but I tried to stay out of trouble

What's your favorite sport?
Volley ball

Do you enjoy sleeping late?
Yes, I do. I feel like I work better creatively late at night.

What's the weather like right now?
It's a pretty cool night

Who tells the best jokes?
Jel, I haven't seen her for a couple of months and I remember that I've never laughed as hard as when I was with her. I love that babe.

What was the last thing you dreamed about?
About my previous post

Do you drive? If so, have you ever crashed?
I bumped into a car that was parked to the side once. it was my first crash sort of. I was bloody scared I didn't even stop to check if my car was okay

Do you believe in karma?
Very much yes. something will always come back and bite you in the ass, you'll see

Do you believe in luck?
Lately it's all been about luck so I guess yes since my luck's not looking too good

Do you like your eggs scrambled or sunny side up?
Scrambled

Do you collect anything? If so, what?
Movie tickets

Are you proud of yourself?
Not at the moment

Are you reliable?
I hope so

Have you ever given money to a bum?
Yes

What's your favorite food?
Fried chicken

Have you ever had a secret admirer?
I think so

Do you like the smell of gasoline?
Ummmm.... yes!

Do like to draw?
When I feel like it

What's your favorite invention?
The internet

Is your room messy?
It's my kinda mess

What do you like better: oranges or apples?
Apples

Do you give in easily?
Never

Are you a good guesser?
I hate guessing. I get easily annoyed by it

Can you read other people's expressions?
A bit yeah

Are you a bully?
I don't think so

Do you have a job?
I work for myself

What time did you wake up this morning?
10:30am

What did you eat for breakfast this morning?
Chicken rice

When was the last time you showered?
This morning

What do you plan on doing tomorrow?
Rest my drained body which has been detached from the local clock and be fresh by the time for a weeding tomorrow night

What's your favorite day of the week and why?
I like Wednesday for some reason

Do you have any nicknames?
Yes.

Have you ever been scuba diving?
No

What's your least favorite color?
Pink I guess

Is there someone you have been constantly thinking about? If yes, who?
I think you can guess. I know I hate guessing but I just don't want to tell so you guess

Would you ever go skydiving?
It's one of the things I would like to do in life before I die

What toothpaste do you use?
Colgate

Do you enjoy challenges?
Yes, it helps me to become a better person

What's the worst injury you have had?
I was stabbed through my ribcage once

What do you want to know about the future?
I want stereotyping to stop

What does your last text message say?
something about an assignment on Monday

Who was the last person you spoke over the phone to?
Ayang

What's your favorite school subject?
Literature I guess

What's your least favorite school subject?
History :P

Would you rather have money or love?
Love

What is your dream vacation?
somewhere where time stands still

What is your favorite animal?
cats

Do you miss anyone right now?
No

What's the last sporting event you watched?
I don't watch sport events

Do you need to do laundry?
No, everything's clean!

Do you listen to the radio?
Yes, I must have music all the time

Where were you when 9/11 happened?
Some where... I don't remember really

What do you do when vending machines steal your money?
Curse at it, well actually I yell at it until everyone sees me then I walk away

Have you ever caught a butterfly?
In a jar yes

What color are your bed sheets?
still red

What's your ringtone?
Silly Love Song :D

Who was the last person to make you laugh?
The crazy girls this afternoon

Do you have any obsessions right now?
YES!

Do you like things that glow in the dark?
I used to. Now I hate it because I don't want anything to spoil the darkness

What's your favorite fruity scent?
Strawberry I guess

Do you watch cartoons?
Yep

Have you ever sat on a roof?
And got stuck on it

Have you ever been to a different country?
Yep

Name three things in the world you dislike:
Racism, Stereotyping, and Narrow-mindedness

Name three people in the world you dislike:
no thank you

Has a rumor even been spread about you?
Sure

Do you like sushi?
Not a fave

Do you believe in magic?
I believe!

Do you hold grudges?
Holding one right now