Thursday, May 20, 2010

MIA

I explained on my Twitter that I’d be MIA for three nights beginning from four nights ago I think...

Anyway, this is what I’ve been up to the past couple of days,
Nothing interesting to tell,
I just thought I’d kill some time.

-Sunday, I went back to uni late at night
-If it’s not bad enough that I drowned in my dreams the whole of the next morning
-When I did wake up, I had overslept and was going to be late for class.
-I had trouble finding parking so I parked next to garbage. I was scared that Vivienne was going to get stinky but I thought I was only going to leave it there for an hour or two.
-Was disinterested during class. I tried really... but I guess I needed something more interesting to cure my disinterestness perhaps?
-After class... I looked forward to tea time!
-Tea time has to be one of my favourite times of the day! And it’s healthy too!
-One time I spent six bucks just on tea time alone! Whoo... need to cut down
-I guess the rest of that night went as predicted, signed some docs that needed to be signed (I’m so not into declaring my agreements on paper but admission systems requires me to do so) and had a movie marathon wee into the night
-Tuesday was such a free day. I was so free that I was bored that I got lazy :X
-I wanted to go out for some ice cream but it was raining so heavily that I decided not to.
-I was so bored that I wanted to jump in the rain.
-I practically did the ultimate sleepwalking this semester compared to other minor sleepwalks I’ve done in other semesters.
-Random fact: when I say sleepwalking, I don’t really mean it. It’s a metaphor for how I still don’t know what I want to do with my life and thus I’m just going with the flow until it seems pointless and yet there is still not enough direction for me to take a turn for the best. I hope that explains everything.
-Nab contacted me that night and I promised to meet up next week.
-The next day while I was heading to class with Shaf I found out that she had done a quarter of the assignment! Which sort of made me feel guilty (wake up babe!) because it’s a five per group assignment which means one person should do less than a quarter and we should all be doing an equal amount of work.
-Or better yet, we should at least do the actual work.
-So yes, I felt a little guilty. But I’ve done my research; all that’s left is a trip to the library, a meeting with the group and to put it all down on paper. Can all of that be done in the next three weeks?
-Hence, I doodled on my notepad in class that day. Still disinterested.
-After that, I drove around for a bit because driving helps me think.
-In the end, I was back home in time to watch AI :)
-Then, got my parents to sign the docs I’ve been delaying (because I so hate swearing things on paper)
-Showered, ate, and checked my mail online.
-And now I am off to bed.

Goodnight world.