Friday, May 21, 2010

I have to remember to minus two

I have to remember to minus two,
I have to remember to do this daily,
To every hour that includes you,
So that I can keep up with your activity.

Sometimes it gets harder,
Because sometimes it says ‘3 or 6 or 7 hours ago’
That you said something that made my heart go stronger,
So I have to minus those numbers also.

I get so sad,
Because we live in different time zones,
I often miss what made you glad,
The pain throbs to my bone.

When your day ends,
Mine had just begun,
Others will always get the chance,
To get your reply filled with such fun.

I’ve tried to change,
To suit to your sleeping time,
But I couldn’t pull off the face,
I couldn’t give up what was still mine.

I have to remember to minus two,
I have to remember to do this daily,
14 hours, that’s the difference between me and you,
That’s all it takes to affect me permanently.




Just something I wrote while I was feeling a little under the weather,
Yep, it’s about Tim,
I often miss his Tweets because I’m asleep.

And when I do write back to him,
He’s asleep,
Well you get the point.

But it shouldn’t stop me from writing though, yea?