Thursday, May 13, 2010

be prepared... like the song Scar sang on The Lion King

I visited my high school today,
And chose to come in a bad time,
Because traffic was havoc at 2pm!

Nonetheless,
Watching kids (okay, I shouldn’t call them kids, they’re not that much younger than me)
Running around after school,
Eating ice cream.

Oh I miss the afterschool ice cream part.

And seeing them,
Made me wish and hope that they will enjoy their days in school,
While they can,
Before they have to step out into the real world.

I hope they prepare for it,
Because people out there will eat you alive,
And spit you back out,
And they can love you,
Bring you happiness,
You will gain experience,
And memories you thought you’d never dream of while you were in school.

Just be prepared,
And don’t be like me,
Because I was so not prepared,
Hence the snoozing lol

Anyway, I went there to get my certificate,
And my Vivienne felt incredibly small,
Compared to all the other gigantic cars of parents coming to pick up their children.

No, I was not driving,
Dad was,
It’ll be crazy if I were to drive there,
I am scared of the neighbourhood itself!

So I thought I was doing this alone,
Went into the school and got my business together.

Then out of nowhere Daddy came,
After he promised me he would wait in the car,
He eyed my certificate and said very loudly,
“Wow! Look at your history mark?”

“I was young and uninterested” I replied.

Then he told me something like how I’ve come a long way since high school exams.

Heh?

He meant that yes,
I still get overwhelmed when it comes to results,
But I’ve improved.

Thank you Daddy :) hehe!

And oh yeah, it’s this guy’s birthday today...



Bright, bright picture for a bright, bright man!

I hope that when the day comes,
And he gets to leave all his vampire movies behind,
(not dissing, just hoping for bigger opportunities in the future)
He’ll come out to be a great actor of our generation.

I’ve got a historical fiction feeling from him,
Keep playing real people,
But with a slightly more interesting story to tell,
And a face as gorgeous as his!



I love Robby pics so I shall share as much as I can!
Enough said.