Friday, May 28, 2010

random n bored

Is there anybody you just wish would fall off the planet?
Yes! I can’t name names but I literally want this person out of my life if not out of the planet.

How do you flush the toilet in public?
Uhh... press the handle?

Do you wear your seatbelt in the car?
Yes

Do you have a crush on someone?
Lotsa someones actually :)

Name one thing you worry about running out of.
Oddly enough money... as much as I hate calling it a requirement, I still need it to get by daily

What famous person do you (or other people) think you resemble?
Haha! Ask other people

What is your favorite pizza topping?
Anything meaty

Do you crack your knuckles?
Could never do that by myself

What song do you hate the most?
I listen to everything, even to the songs I hate and I end up singing the songs I hate and will eventually love them :)

Did just mentioning that song make it get stuck in your head?
Yes

What are your super powers?
I can eat like there’s no tomorrow and I have an a very strong inability to accept the consequences of it :P

Peppermint or spearmint?
Peppermint

Where are your car keys?
Sleeping with all the other car keys

Whose answers to this questionnaire do you want to hear?
I don’t know

What's your most annoying habit?
Food always gets stuck to my wisdom tooth and its crazy annoying when I have to try so hard to get it out with my tongue. It’s an unavoidable habit and I hate it so much

Where did you last go on vacation?
Singapore if I’m not mistaken

What is your best physical feature?
I can’t decide on that

What CD is closest to you right now?
The WKND Sessions Volume 1, it’s actually a DVD

What 3 things can always be found in your refrigerator?
Mountain Dew, Pepsi and cheese

What superstition do you believe/practice?
Ummm, something about sitting on a pillow

What color are your bed sheets?
Red

Would you rather be a fish or a bird?
Bird

Do you talk on your cell phone when you drive?
No

What are your favorite sayings?
“You speak to me in riddles...” it’s actually a lyric of a Thriving Ivory song

What song(s) do you sing most often in the shower?
Don’t sing in the shower

If you could go back or forward in time,where would you go?
If I could go back I would definitely go to my previous semesters and put my studies as my number 1 priority if I could go forward in time I hope I could go to a place where I have a successful career

What is your favorite Harrison Ford movie?
One of the Indiana Jones movies I guess

What CD is in your stereo?
Probably a soundtrack, I don’t buy CDs too often unless the movie had some really good songs

What CD will be in your stereo in a few minutes?
Haha! None

How many kids do you plan on having?
A lot

If you could kiss anyone who would it be?
Ummmm :) hehe!

What do you do when no one is watching?
Uhh... pick at my teeth I guess. When I’m with people I use my tongue which is less noticeable

If they made a movie about your life, what actor/actress would be you?
It would be a very long movie and the actress would be underpaid so I can’t picture anyone who would take the job

Would you rather die in a blaze of glory or peacefully in your sleep?
Peacefully in my sleep

Coffee or Tea
Tea

Have you ever been in love?
Is this question always going to be asked?

Do you talk to yourself?
Never out loud, I think to myself quite often