Wednesday, May 5, 2010

about me

THE BASICS
What is your name?

Syafiqah Amir
Height
5 feet 4 inches
Weight
48kg
Best quality
I can't be the judge of that
Nickname
Syaf... Iqah... Nur is fine too I guess
Eye colour
Dark brown
Hair colour
Black brown
Age
19
Birth date
3rd Nov 90
Current location
In the here and now

PICK ONE
Night or day

Night
Sweet or sour
Sweet
Chocolate or vanilla
Choc
Beer or hard liquor
Neither
Black or white
Black
Personality or looks
Personality
Cats or dogs
Cats

HAVE YOU EVER...
Been in love

Who hasn't?
Drank until you blacked out
Nope
Skipped school
Yep
Drank acohol
No
Smoked a cigarette
No
Smoked weed
No
Snuck out of the house
Yeah

RANDOM QUESTIONS
What’s the worst thing that has ever happened to you?

I don't bother to reflect on bad memories
What do you think happens when you die?
The afterlife begins
Do you believe in karma?
Yes
Believe in God?
Very much yes
Do you have a job?
I work with nature
If you had one wish, what would it be?
I've got everything I need right here:)

FAVORITE...
Colour

Changes all the time but red runs in the family
Store
Borders
Drink
Pepsi twist
Food
Fried chicken
Book
Music & Silence by Rose Tremain
Music
Depends on my mood... mostly rock
Season
Summer because it's the only season I've known

MORE ABOUT YOU
Piercings

Ears
Tattoos
Only henna ones
How do you want to die?
Hopefully next to the one I love
Do you want to get married?
Yes
Do you want kids?
Yes
Do you drink?
No
Smoke?
No
Your most missed memory
Just now, watching the sunset :)
What do you want to do when you are done with high school?
I'm done with school, been sleepwalking ever since

20 QUESTIONS
________Favorites________
1. Number:

7 but I reserve the right to change
2: Song:
Overrated by Thriving Ivory
3. Color:
Red
4. Season:
Summer
5. State:
Kuala Lumpur
6.. Do you close your eyes on roller coasters?
Hell no. life's too short, why miss it?
7.Would you rather sleep with someone else, or alone?
Been sleeping alone all my life and will continue to do so until the right one comes
8. Do you believe in ghosts?
Yes
9. Do you consider yourself creative?
In my own way
10. Have you ever Ice Skated?
Yes, I fell. not good at it
11. When was the last time you laughed so hard you were crying?
Last night with my BFFs
12. Do you believe in love at first sight?
No. everything's too on the surface, it's ridiculous it doesn't even makes sense
13. Do you always wear your seatbelt?
Yes.
14. What talent do you wish you had?
The ability to turn myself into a pretzel would be cool
15. Do you like Rap or Rock n Roll?
Rock n Roll
16. If you could sleep with one famous person, who would it be?
I wouldn't sleep with a random stranger no matter how rich or famous he is
17. Do you know how to play chess?
Used to. not anymore
18. What food do you find disgusting?
Jellyfish
18. Did you ever play, "I'll show you mine, if you show me yours"?
Yes but only with close friends
19. Have you ever been punched in the face?
No
20. Have you ever walked out on a movie at the theater?
Yep. can't stop nature's call