Wednesday, May 26, 2010

sexy boy

~I would just like to advice anyone who stumbles upon this post to read it till the end before you start judging me about my beliefs or accuse me of being lost.~

Last night I dreamt that Charlie Bewley was a Greek god (at least he was dressed like one) I was obviously one of those damned creatures of the night seeking for redemption. Then he descended upon me while I was kneeling (I don’t think I was praying) he came on a white horse (ew! Kind of prince charming-ish) he wore a golden armour and he had one of those feathery hats, it was solid gold and the feathers were bright red. He came through what looked like big, grand doors and came to sit next to me. He took off his hat and revealed his new haircut :) cropped or I’d like to call it chopped blond locks, he put his arm around me and said, “It’s okay, everyone gets a second change.” Wow. Then I said, “But I don’t want to think twice about anything anymore because every time I do I always make the wrong decisions and I’ll leave then my heart will just ache for you again.”

I personally think that was the deepest fantasy out of all my fantasies.

It had all my heart ever needed to feel whole.
A hot, attractive guy who had a crazy personality,
Greek mythology (sort of)
That kind of relationship humans have with God in times of depression,
And an answer.

An answers means the final word,
Kind of like saying “everything will be alright.”

Now that’s something I’ll seriously pay attention to.
If redemption were that sweet then I’d confess to all my sins a long time ago.

Overall, it was kind of a crazy, out of body experience for me,
I had to write it down,
I had to make something out of it.

What I learnt from it,
No matter how damned you think you are remember that God is Most Merciful,
And even if you might have other ways or beliefs to make yourself feel better,
Just remember that it’s never too late to change.

Okay, at least I think that’s how it goes.

Btw, for those of you who don’t know here’s a picture of Charlie with chopped hair...



Oooh, I absolutely have to and MUST watch this movie



It’s like the definition of indie motion stillness,
Okay I made all that up,
I have no idea what motion stillness means!

I’ve seen a couple of clips from this movie,
A couple indirectly means just one clip :P
And from what I can tell...

What I love about this movie,
Is the camera angle,
That instantly makes you feel like you right in front of the actors.

It also gives this feeling,
Like you can take your own digital camera,
And start making your own movie.

Yeah it had that home video feeling (I don’t mean in a cheap way)
But in a sneaky and sexy way ;)
And I’m loving it!

FYI, I get that religion is a personal thing so when I talk about relationships with God it is a very personal thing to me. I’m not trying to shove anything down your throat. It was a dream that I had and I’m blogging about it that’s all.

*signs* I want to call it expressing myself creatively by over thinking it and explaining everything in detail (hence, the long post) but somebody just told me today that I take everything too seriously lol