Wednesday, May 19, 2010

my summer reading list

What should I do while I have all this free time?
I am going to read,
And read and read and read,
Because there is nothing more relaxing and soothing than reading!
To me of course.

So I thought I might re-read some of the books from my book collection,
Because it’ll save me some money from buying new ones.

So now I present to you,
My Summer Reading List:

1. The Gargoyle by Andrew Davidson

2. The Grave Tattoo by Val McDermid

3. Daughters of Fire by Barbara Erskine

4. Candy by Kevin Brooks

5. The Road by Rose Tremain

6. The Da Vinci Code by Dan Brown

7. Angels and Demons by Dan Brown

8. Beautiful Boys by Francesca Lia Block

9. Blood Sinister by Celia Rees

10. The Supernaturalist by Eoin Colfer

11. The Hobbit by J.R.R. Tolkien

12. The Hollow by Christopher Golden and Ford Lytle Gilmore

13. Stories We Could Tell by Tony Parsons

14. The Fire Thief by Terry Deary

15. Ripples and Other Stories by Shih-Li Kow

16. The Wag’s Diary by Alison Kervin

17. The Hounds of Baskervilles by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle

18. Tales of Mystery and Imagination by Edgar Allan Poe

19. Blackwood Farm by Anne Rice

20. Sylvia by Bryce Courtenay


And if I get the chance,
I would also love to read this book again.

Music and Silence by Rose Tremain.
My favourite book of all time!
It’s the sole of my inspiration.