Wednesday, May 12, 2010

distraction

This is me overreacting about something that can simply be solved.

Because I have declared,
That this is the place for me to rant,
Then I shall not consider putting any censorship in it then.

My heart feels like a sinking ship,
Like it’s literally digging a hole in my insides,
So it can find some place to rest in peace.

But I won’t let it,
I need my heart by my side,
In order to feel.

I guess it’s trying to tell me,
That it’s time to feel nothing.

At least for a while

Until the storm passes

So I am unhappy,
I feel sappy,
I am not smiling tonight.

But I’m not going to regret it,
Because sadness is a gift that teaches you the meaning of being grateful,
It’s just something I have to go through.

Since I already know that,
So why doesn’t it make me feel better?

What I need is distraction.

I want... I need to just shut down for a couple of hours,
Even though I very well know that when I wake up tomorrow everything will still be the same,
The same problems will still be there.

All I can do is press “pause”,
Even though I know it won’t solve anything,
And that when day breaks I have to press “play” again.

Again,
What I need is,
Distraction.

In the form of mindless, humorous, offensive manner,
That’ll really make me laugh like I don’t care.

Yes, I do need to smile again,
In a few moments I’ll be laughing till it hurts.
Cause pain is the only thing that makes me feel alive (so emo :P)