Thursday, May 6, 2010

i am fighting with the local clock

no, this is not the title of a poem haha!
the poem is in TL's page,
which after being asleep for a week and a couple of days,
has finally been updated.

with a rather personal piece of mine.

so basically, "Loner" was inspired by Robert Frost's "The Road Not Taken"

it takes on rather a different toll for me.

there is a roady kind of feel to it.

anyway, I started of writing from a loner's POV,
then halfway through it I realized,
that even though I'm alone,
at least I don't want to kill myself.

that was suppose to be funny okay?

so yes, long story short
(and I have to make it short because my eyes cannot stand it anymore)
this piece is about...

when you come to a time when where you feel incredibly alone,
just remember to be thankful for the journey so far,
and although no one's with you,
God is always by your side,
you are NEVER alone my friend.

okay, that's that for the explanation.

now the excuse to why I'm doing this in the middle of the night,
and why i am *inserts title yay* fighting with the local clock,
well I'll tell you why.

One, it's because my twitter has suddenly decided to become active now,
and apparently twitter people don't agree with my sleeping time,
if it's night here, it's morning there and so on.

Two, in my pathetic attempt to promote my blogs via twitter,
I am tweeting tim urban none stop like a maniac!

okay, maybe not like a maniac,
just asking him some important questions,
which have yet to be answered (i know it sounds so sad but i can't help myself!)
and also fulfill a few request from my friends...

who don't have twitter but wants me to asks him questions through mine,
its okay, I really really don't mind. :)