Thursday, May 6, 2010

tomorrow

Tomorrow I have to get up as early as 9:30am!
Because Kenny’s coming to fix the wiring in my room ah!
No, not my Kenny.
Just a repairman named Kenny.

Then it’s off to my project,
Which I hope will pull through.

I do have the intention to do a Youtube page,
I used to want to do that a couple of years ago,
When I preferred vlog instead of blog,
Then I switched back to this :)

Well, tomorrow’s going to be the recording of my first video.

I just want to say that I have the most awesome and talented cousin ever!

Me: I thought about maybe recording some stuff. Maybe this particular song, can you take a listen to this?

Cuz: *listens*

Me: Can you play it on the piano?

Cuz: Maybe.

Me: Will you do it? Record it with me tomorrow?

Cuz: Okay.

God bless those musicians,
Who can’t stand notes,
And chose to play by ear.

Because they only need to listen to the music once,
And then their fingers are magically able to play the song!

Just a heads-up,
This is not confirmed,
I don’t know if I’ll even record the thing,
Or even chose to publish it!

I always get overly scared and panic when dealing with the public,
I prefer to keep it to myself.

So,
In case it does happen,
But I don’t publish it,
Don’t hesitate to contact me so you can have your own personal screening hehe!

As a last note,
I can’t dance...
I’m physically incapable of doing that now,
Cause everything hurts so badly

Let’s be happy... spread the love... heal the pain.