Tuesday, June 29, 2010

opinion

today I woke up at none-of-your-business o'clock,
and went about my usual activities...

it so happens,
one of the things planned today was a workout session,
I've let myself go so bad that I can honestly say that the workout today was MURDER!

but it got me pumped up,
so while I was at it,
a lone ranger unexpectedly came up and decided to drill me with this question:

Syaf, what do you say to people to hate Twilight?

sweating and out of breath I answered: "I guess it's okay. I mean YES, I'm an avid fan and I'm a huge supporter. I do get my feelings hurt but still, I don't get all defensive and say things to prove them wrong. if they want to call the books/movies ridiculous that's their opinion."

SEE! even when I'm in my most imbalanced state,
I still say that.

it's because day by day,
I live by this principle where I try my best to not bash anyone.
so after I finished doing my business before I went to shower,
I found that person again and added,
this time I wasn't out of breath:
"but if they say something insulting about it that's totally out of line, sure I'll argue back."

but wait,
I am not perfect,
nobody is,
and even though it's best to stay out of the way as chaos breaks lose sometimes,
It's damn difficult to stay neutral all the freaking time.

like when you're chilling with your friends and jokes are tossed around,
and those jokes touch some sensitive issues that shouldn't be made fun of...

you can't just all of a sudden go: "Hey! that's bad, don't say stuff like that."
wow, what a way to kill the mood huh?

so please understand
that when you're among close friends it's okay to let loose and have fun.

you can have your own ground in things,
act respectfully when there's a situation that may be offensive,
but come on,
don't be so tight all the time.

that's no fun.

there are times when you can play the righteous part,
and there are also times when you can have fun :)

relax... stay safe... enjoy life