Friday, June 18, 2010

madness

still in the midst of Eclipse madness so I'm very happy with that! :)
although today had been a busy day I'm glad that I can still do this
AND smile

so Summit just released the latest featurette of the film,
then E! followed through by highlighting some insane clips!
I must say this is by far the best piece of promo ever!

I don't get excited about movies regularly anymore,
because sometimes the teasers were exaggerated
and the actual movie is not so much

but now I can say that I'm so looking forward to this part of the Eclipse movie:

the part when Jasper trains the Cullens and the werewolves how to fight the newborns. that should be fun to finally see some kick ass going on. and I also like that finally another member of the family gets to be in the spotlight

OR

the part where Riley is recruiting his army of newborn vampires. There'll be lots of gore and blood as he bites (thus tortures) random people into becoming a vampire. plus he looks hot doing it!

I said "OR" because I can't pick my favorite part yet,
I can only decide on that once I've seen the movie.
but those are what I'm looking forward to.

here are the juicy promos:





gonna go watch the match now! laterzzzz