Wednesday, June 16, 2010

a little update

EXAMS ARE OVER!
and thus, my soul cleansing process begins!
I really, really, really hope that I will choose to spend this holiday productively,
by that I mean I will continue writing and I will keep trying to write!
and I hope nothing stops me, no excuses or anything that could bring me down.

whatever happens, I'll put it on paper!

because every memory deserves to be recorded :)

I don't think I'll be staying up for the game tonight,
but then again it's a pretty big game,
I might stay up for it if I can,

it's just I've been up since 6:30am this morning,
went to my exam at 9,
started packing at 11 was surprisingly shocked to see that I finished by 12,
then I was stuck/buried under all that dust for the next five hours!

I didn't take lunch so I was not feeling myself.
when I got home I stuffed myself with onion rings,
and found myself unpredictably sleepy after that,
even Mountain Dew didn't do the work!

then I instantly started writing,
I wrote my first movie review ever about The Runaways,
which will be my first officially written post for this soul cleansing process of mine! lol

will post it in a few mins... :)