Monday, June 21, 2010

gooey-ness I actually like that word!

sorry,
I promised madness part 2 but I'm so not in the head space,
maybe I will be say around June 24th??

and yeah I'm not posting anything football related (boo me!) even though it's football season,
I watch the matches... 7-0 wow.
but don't have enough of it to blab haha!

I recently made an amazing discovery!
which encouraged me to write more! :)

but then I might have to find someone I'm closest to to talk me through it,
publishing is such a drag

I finished reading Beastly!
and now I'm currently reading this online novel "The Howling Heart" by April Bostic

it's available online because it's not published
what attracted me to it was that the author expressed how Alex Pettyfer inspired her to write it.

look him up.

so yes I read Beastly which is about to become a movie with Alex starring in it,
then I move on to read this other book which the author specifically said that Alex IS the lead character
more Alex yay!

I like this novel but I understand why she's not into publishing it,
it has a very fanfiction feel to it,
I'm not an avid fanfiction reader,
but this one definitely falls into that category.

It's a fast read, I have to admit (although I'm not done yet)
and it's sooo worthy of your online time!

when I finish it maybe I'll have more to say about it,
for now I just think:
1. yes, I can see Alex. thank you April
2. I feel the essence of a fanfiction lover/reader/writer in it. I totally get it/feel it
3. beautiful yet simple storyline. I love the simplicity of the characters. you don't have to make it too complicated for it to mean something
4. it's inspiring... me to continue writing :)
5. sacrifice is a bitch. this book makes me think about how much you're willing to give up for love? and is love really worth throwing everything away for? well, it's not that easy to answer I can tell you.

I had the intention of corrupting some youths' innocence by posting more Alex in this... like this sexy video recommended by the author (because that video kick started her story)

but then I realized I've posted SO MUCH of eye candy lately,
of boys who I think are oozing with gorgeousness and gooey-ness
that I thought maybe it's time to take it down a notch

here's a tip,
you can search it yourself on youtube
just type "alex pettyfer rude boy" or something like that

and enjoy!