Monday, June 28, 2010

bla bla bla

this weekend kept me busy,
I made sure I was updated on all the latest premiere news,
& I hoped I would find something that was worthy to share,
sadly, nothing really surprised me.

I mean there's a lot of stuff to keep me occupied,
but nothing really wowed me.

it's so sad cause I thought I could post a vid of red carpet interviews from the premiere,
I didn't because there was nothing new to share,
all the questions were so predictable and I've heard the same answers so many times.
"What was your favorite scene to film in the movie?" and bla bla bla.

as for pics,
I thought I'd at least post of what they were wearing,
but nah! I didn't feel like it. sorry.

In other news than the premiere and yet related to the same topic as well,
I bought the soundtrack and movie companion book...




and thus my collection is satisfyingly if not fully complete :)




I didn't plan to do this this year,
I'm not crazy enough to collect ALL the merchandise,
No! I don't sleep on an Edward bed sheet or own a shirtless Jacob doll,
I only collect the things that I had previously bought the year before,
so that my collection can look continuous but not so crazy haha!

Oh and I hate this part!
I hate it when I become broke when I really want something,
and I end up asking my parents for money,
I don't want to keep depending on them for money especially at 19.

I don't ask for money often,
but because this happened to be one of those "I NEED! I MUST HAVE IT!" times,
I had to ask.

*sigh*

note to self: save up for next year's crazy fangirl shopping so that you won't have to keep asking your parents for money when you're already 20++!

I'll probably post some vids and pics of the premiere when I feel like it :)