Thursday, June 10, 2010

2am

It's 2am something,
another endless night of waiting,
so I thought I'd throw in some more eye candy :)





mmmmm yummy aussie vampire bridge to the forbidden land!

two of his movies I'm psyched to catch:





since I gave away in "vampire" up there,
yeah I discovered him from eclipse,
but trying not to put anything eclipse-related in this post
which is kind of contradictory considering he IS in it! :P

there is this one awesome eclipse trailer that focuses especially on him
added note: in the book his character is only like one page long while in the movie it looks like he's one of the main characters lolz
because Hollywood needs eye candy! hehe!

anyway, what have I been up to?
this week was my final week of class for this short semester,
next Tuesday is going to be my final exam (which I have to remind myself to study for)
then it's a three week holiday or so,
I'm planning to have a getaway somewhere but can't tell cause it's a secret!

got back today and sent some relatives to the airport,
during this school break I'm gonna catch up with the cousins with some movies and outings
*yes, I'm making plans as if I didn't have exam next week*

and oh yeah, I caught snippets of the 2010 MTV Movie Awards :D
New Moon won Best Movie, Male & Female Performance, Best Kiss... did I miss anything?
and I heard Sandra Bullock kissed ScarJo or something...

btw, TL has been neglected for the past two weeks...
I'm sure the angry teen will return soon when she feels like it

goodnight world