Saturday, April 24, 2010

temptation

DONE PACKING... almost :P

Well, going back to hell tomorrow.
On the bright side,
It feels less hellish this time somehow.
Maybe it’s cause my relaxed mood just couldn’t be bothered.

So today, I did some last minute shopping
Before going back to Gombak tomorrow.

And also,
I officially became a user of Estee Lauder today.

Mama has been using it for 20 years now,
She’s a true customer,
She kept telling me how she first started using it when she was my age,
And advised me to start as well.

My excuse was,
It’s kind of crazy expensive,
Can’t afford to buy it with my own money,

(Last time I checked,
I was neither on scholarship nor loan,
My studies are self-sponsored [by the parents of course]
And I hate being such a burden to them already)

But during Mama’s time,
The product wasn’t so expensive,
So she used her own money,
Even back then!

Haish... but she insisted,
Cause she thinks “it’s time”
So I let the male beautician,
Guide me on what product would suit my skin type.

I expressed my concerns
On what I thought my skin needed,
And you know what he said??

“Oh, you want to be whiter, is it?”

Omg!
Takde soalan lain ke?!

I could at least settle for,
“You want to be fair?”
Or even,
“You want to be paler???”

Hey,
I’m not that vain okay,
Relax lah brother! Hehe!

In other news...

Kept on reminding myself,
To make a to-do list,
Or at least a list of “things to buy”
Before I went shopping.

But kept postponing,
Till the very second I was shopping,
So I just bought stuff,
Whenever something pops into my mind.

I ran into deadly temptations today (ironic much?)
When I went to Speedy,
To find Avatar sitting right next to New Moon
Oh, how will I make this life-threatening decision?

In the end,
Bought New Moon,
Because I remembered I already had Avatar,
Over je! Haha!

Got a free poster~