Friday, April 23, 2010

don't mess with my car

Thought of posting something on TL today,
Since there’re are only three entries to date there,
Excluding the introduction.

But then I looked through the next one I planned on posting,
And I wasn’t in that kind of mood today haha!

It also reminded me that that one particular text,
Came with an artwork once,
If I’m not mistaken

Then I remembered this sad story,
About all my artwork.

Basically I had a meltdown (it’s nothing to panic about)
And ended up tearing,
And burning all my artwork to shreds.

Yeah, the burning part was unnecessary,
But I just felt like it suited the atmosphere back then.

Speaking of burning...

I used to collect scented candles,
I would light them up on certain occasions.

I don’t do much of that now,
So I found a lot of candles that I’ve bought before,
Still unused but pretty nonetheless...

So today...

While picking up my dad and waiting for him outside the mosque,
At exactly 5.30pm
BAM!

A lot of 10 year-old or something kids starts running out of the mosque,
Maybe it was one of those kelas tambahan petang maybe...

Anyway,
I did not like that.

I don’t hate kids,
I love kids.
I just don’t like those random hyperactive kids who I don’t know therefore have no reason to like them.

I know it’s cruel,
But I started to worry,
Because they were running around everywhere!

And then one of them bumped into my car!!!
Oh no, you didn’t!

I almost wanted to roll down the window and yell
“DON’T TOUCH MY CAR!”

Yeah, I love my car :)
So don’t mess with it.

Anyway,
I didn’t attack the kids,
I was pissed,
But when I got back and saw zero scratch marks on Vivienne I was fine once more.

Oh yeah,
Tim Urban’s not in AI anymore!
Waaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh!
Don’t want to watch anymore :(

Peace~