Friday, April 23, 2010

more than eye candy

Tim Urban sang Come On Get Higher by Matt Nathanson!!!
That is like one of my most favorite songs of all time!
Oh My God! How did I not know about that? :P
Guess that’s what you get for living under a rock for so long...

It’s Friday so I went to visit Granny...
Cause Granny hasn’t called,
Which is so unlike her,
Or maybe I just wasn’t awake when she did.

And spent some time there like always :)

So googled Timothy Joseph Urban with the cousins,
Found out some interesting facts and figures we did!





I mean, just look at that smile!~

Okay, I know what you may be thinking...
“Just another pretty face for me to waste my time with,
When I could be using my time for something more beneficial.”

But oh, he IS special!
I just know it.

Well, maybe not extraordinary,
Not somebody you look to for a successful music career,
Nor does he seem to possess staying power.

However,
He does have that optimistic attitude (smiles always)
The kind I don’t run into very often.
We all need a little light in our lives once in a while,
Don’t we?

But whatever life he’ll have after AI,
I’m sure he’ll be just as happy with it,
As all of his fans will be happy for him,
Like me!