Tuesday, April 27, 2010

rough start

Okay, I gotta admit,
It was a rough start for this semester,
Due to a lot of reasons

But hey,
Who said that it was only going to get easier?

I had my happy moments,
Because of results which I can honestly say,
Is quite satisfactory to me

But now it's time to move on,
Toughen up, be strong and I shall not fail.

This time, however,
Was different.

Because I was different,
Somehow something helped me get through it all.
After all, only He knows what’s best.

When I first arrived here,
In my new room,
Sure, I was disappointed,
Maybe I was even so, so ridiculously sad that I had to get out right away,
Which I did.

But I had to come back sooner or later, didn’t I?

Sure, sure,
I was sad,
Everything was so uncomfortable,
Not to what I was usually used to,
And everything I had before was way better.

It’s not like I told myself this was just another stage in life I had to face,
What helped me was...
The fact that I just didn’t care anymore.

I only got to add one subject this semester,
I have no more fight left in myself to fight for more.
Does this means that I’m giving up?
Hell no!
I’m just taking some time to chill,
While I still can.

And yes,
RELAX MOD IS STILL ON!

Whatever it is,
I tell myself to just smile :D
I don’t know how long this positivity will last,
It’s so unlike me,
To not dwell in sadness when sadness comes,
Yet I smile when shit is thrown in my face.

That is sooo different from me.

But I like it,
Cause this positive attitude is helping me pull through.
And that’s what’s most important after all.

Another thing,
On my first night here,
When I had run out of smiles and positivity,
And all that’s left was to be sad (cause sometimes crying/pouring it out helps)
You were the farthest thing from my mind.

I thought that could never be possible,
Even in the most drastic of times,
I think of you, I still remember you,
But last night,
I gave up,
I succumbed to my own misery.

I was always thinking,
That we could work things out,
It only takes our time and effort,
Which I was ready and willing to give this time

I thought I was ready,
Maybe I’m still not.

So I guess that’s it,
Now I’m happy to say that I am in fact,
Very, very, very happy,
I think positive,
And I’m still smiling. :)