Thursday, April 29, 2010

cleaning out my closet

So this is what I did today:

6am- woke up, sent Mama to the airport
12pm- got back, went back to sleep
3pm- woke up again n cleaned out my closet
(yes, it took that long to clean my closet and still i wasn't done yet)
6pm- AI, then Glee. then AI again. then Grey's
10pm- did a bit of research for my PEMBENTANGAN next week. topic: Sistem Tulisan [i'm crazy nervous! i dunno how i'm gonna be able to speak] & then listened to some original songs written by Tim & now here I am blogging about it.

So this is what happened yesterday:
(I did not have enough time to blog about it while it was still fresh so here it goes)

Sadness and guilt. don't read if you're having a good day. read if you want to know what's going on with me.

Well everyone,
I ran out of smiles.

I'm pretty messed up this week,
All over the place,
Can't stay in one spot.

Cause if I do,
I feel like I'm going mad.

I literally ditched uia today,
like seriously got all my stuff together and ran home.

I've never been able to ditch full on before,
Never really escaped a place even when I thought I couldn't bear it.

Now that I've done it,
I don't feel good about it at all,
It feels like I'm running away.

I've offended some people,
People I care about,
And I'm telling you,
It's eating me up inside.

Last night I wrote a short story,
Late into the night,
To express myself.

I am not ashamed about what inspires me:

1. Tim :)
2. The question: if you could fall in love in 29 days, how will it go?
3. Fate~ things happen for a reason.
4. And a random thought: the effects of when your soulmate appears in your life at the WRONG time.
5. A couple of songs.

*If you're interested in reading, do contact me personally *


PS: I've noticed that I'm throwing out a lot of baby blue clothes from my closet. again, if there is any interests just holla!