Friday, April 16, 2010

for further insight...

Now, I present to you TL’s first published text via http://tlbysyafamir.blogspot.com/
Yep, it’s copied/pasted in its original form.

Back when it was first written,
In the year 2006 if I’m not mistaken.

I did not alter it in any way,
Although there might be some mistakes

I don’t want to change a thing,
Because I’m recording it down,
So that when I look back in the past,
I won’t be looking at some over rehearsed piece,
That’s been tampered with countless of times,
Until its lost its true meaning.

Oh well,
I guess I shall post here,
The little note I found – that I wrote long ago – which was attached together with Grief.

“I wrote this while I was studying the stages of grief, which were moments before I came to type it down here. I thought it would be a good start. This is based on the emotion; grief.”

To be honest,
I’m scared as hell that I’m posting it now,
With all its brutal honestly,
And flaws/imperfections

But it’s done now,
So let it fly along with the free air.