Tuesday, August 10, 2010

to do list

Drama
- write script proposal = inspiration hasn't kicked in yet
- read Doll House & choose Nora's lines that should be in the script = halfway there
- read Oedipus the King & Every Men (or is it Every Man? or EveryMen?) = reading is best done at night.

Phonetic
- complete exercises = 50% done
- draw diagram based on videos = still waiting for the question paper. need to get it by tonight cause I need to pass it up in the morning

Mass Com
- finish reading chapter 3 = DONE!

S.O.H
- prepare notes for next class = not done
- assignment group discussion = will be determined tomorrow

Prophetic
- read for next class = DONE!
- group discussion = will be determined on thursday

I have no more classes for the rest of the day!!!
everyone's starting to look at me and wonder how can I stay so relaxed ;)

tomorrow's Ramadhan!
so I should eat as much as I can while I still can
YES, that is how I'm going to spend my day :D