Monday, August 9, 2010

let the happiness begin :)

things that make me happy:

1. I'm prepared for tomorrow's class = after 10am I get to spend the rest of the day completely stress free! still have other pending assignments but for tomorrow, everything's already settled!

2. songs I'm currently listening:
Overrated by Thriving Ivory
Tautou by Brand New
Dead End Justice by the Runaways
You Broke My Heart by the Vibrators
It's All Over by the Broken Family
Thunder by Boys Like Girls
Hey Lady by Thriving Ivory

to me these songs are very relaxing and can get you up & excited at the same time :D despite the depressing song titles and band names

3. Fooling around with sloganmaker!

Syafiqah Amir is an investment in good appearance.
Say it with Syafiqah Amir.
Syafiqah Amir it's sharp to be sure.
Tomorrow is Syafiqah Amir day.
Syafiqah Amir - If you love Syafiqah Amir.
Everyone should believe in Syafiqah Amir.
Syafiqah Amir just famous.
Syafiqah Amir so good you want it again.
Always ready, always Syafiqah Amir.
Made like, taste like Syafiqah Amir.

mind you, some of these slogans can make your name sound real dirty!
try it at http://sloganmaker.com/
*thank you Xavy fans for introducing me to this ;)

4. this random google-searched pic of a flower!



it was the first pic that came out from the search & it instantly made me happy!
so happy with this light & fluffy mood, nothing can ruin it!
FYI happiness + me = insanity hehe!