Sunday, July 11, 2010

a true nerd having a fit entry

*forgive me for I have a nerdy side,
and this is how technical she can get she's seriously pissed off about studies*


hello home, I'm back!
and what a way to come back!
by being greeted by subjects to be added for the new semester!

the semester hasn't even started yet and I'm already having a headache!

after coming back from my exciting yet tiring getaway,
I was hoping to take some time to chill before I was up and running again,
after all, I'm not a robot, I can't function 24/7

I've been home for less than 48 hours and I'm already being thrown back into there!

but then time waits for no man.

I really thought I wasn't going to stress about this,
I honestly believed that was possible considering I had already made sure that I wouldn't be stressed out by this earlier on!

you see, there's this thing called pre-registration.
by doing that, I was able to organize & arrange (same thing) according to my liking and thus solving future problems that may occur.

it's also provided so students will get the time to think before they jumped into something,
in a soothing, privileged and well thought manner.

well it looks like even though I did that it still proved to be USELESS!

I've already pre-registered the subjects I wanted as well as the time which I desired to take them,
I had 5 subjects, my classes were from 8:30am to 12:50pm every Monday to Thursday,
it was suppose to help, it was suppose to ensure of my position, it was suppose to stay the same, it wasn't suppose to change.

but it did.

so when the actual date for registration came, two things made my mind explode:
1. my 5 subjects turned into 4, which meant one of them magically disappeared without even thinking of the consequences!
2. my schedule changed. while 4 subjects remained, the days and times were all over the place thus ruining my intention of sticking to those days and times!

this is what I did at first,
I added one more subject to the time that I needed to fill,
it was easier to add than I thought,
even though it wasn't the subject I particularly wanted to take for this semester,
at least it was during the time that I needed to fill.

then I had to change my plan,
because the subject that magically disappeared
happened to be the subject that I NEEDED to take for this semester!

so in the end I had to drop one & add one in order to maintain my 15 hour per week for classes.

I think the maximum is 19, minimum 15. I took the minimum.
I'm not lazy,
it's that for once I wanted to be able to feel content in uni, just for once...

ever since I first started,
every semester has been stressed filled to the max,
and the useless pre-registration was suppose to help me get the subjects I wanted in the time I wanted so that I can be happy with my life there for once.

but no,
apparently I'm not allowed to be happy,
I'm not allowed to get the classes I want so I that I can feel like this is actually what I want to do.

I'm so pissed off that I had to drop creative thinking so that I could add phonetics & phonology.

a few months ago during the pre-registration,
I had both perfectly,
now I have to sacrifice one :'(

so in the end, this is what I'll be taking this semester (July-November 2010 I think)

Mass Communication, Monday-Wednesday, 8:30-9:50

Drama, Monday-Wednesday, 11:30-12:50

Phonetics & Phonology, Monday-Wednesday, 2-3:30

Prophetic History, Monday-Wednesday, 10-11:20

Sciences of Hadith, Tuesday-Thursday, 8:30-9:50

anyway, going back to the topic of how horrible I sound because I'm not happy with uni life,
it's not that I've been totally unhappy and losing my mind everyday since I began my journey,
I've just been sleepwalking all the way through,
I'm talked about sleepwalking being a metaphor for myself in previous entries so I'm not going to explain what it means.

on and on and on, it just seems to never go my way or the way I planned,
there's always something there to make me tick,
nothing ever falls completely into place,
and all I could do is hold it all in.

and I'm good at it,
I maintain my studies at an average level,
I haven't completely freaked out,
I can still be patient until today.

I guess I should say that I'm only doing this for the sake of it,
my heart is not truly in it yet.

doesn't mean that I haven't been passionate about some of the good things that have happened,
I'm thankful that my results aren't awful which is definitely something to celebrate about even if they're not flying colors.

I just wish that I can truly feel my reason for being there,
and know why I put up with it day by day.

if you'd ask me why I keep tormenting myself like this,
why don't I just go and do what I what I truly want to do,
I'd tell you,
"It's because I have nothing to fall back on, and if I'm not grateful then that makes me an ass."

that's why I was really hoping to get the schedule that I wanted,
so that I could figure out what I really want to do,
so that I could build something to fall back on,
and find the time to learn to love being in the environment instead of feeling like it's forced on me.
so that I could at least feel content with what's been dropped on my lap and be grateful without feeling any guilt.

okay, enough with the heavy,
the things that got me through were these...



there's too much hotness in this pic!
I've never encountered a picture where it contained both of the guys I truly admire!

Xavier Samuel & Charlie Bewley,
both are twilight vampires but aren't given enough credit,
because everybody is too busy fighting about Team Edward & Team Jacob.

I've watched Eclipse and I agree with some of the reviews I've read,
if it weren't for Xavier (he plays Riley) the movie would have been dead
Go Team Riley!

and I'm following Charlie on Twitter :)
his Tweets are crazy, he's crazy and if you read his Tweets and take a look at his personality, you'll understand that he is one of a kind.

I really don't like that they are being overshadowed,
because they both put so much work into it,
Xavier did research for his character which had very little resources,
Charlie built an entire back story for his character and he only gets one or two lines in the movies :(

but nonetheless,
I'm so happy that these pics are 2 in 1!



and here's another 2 in 1 pic that made me feel a little bit better



Mitch Hewer and Alex Pettyfer.

I must say, even though this is 2 in 1,
I don't really like this pic.

it just looks like they are succumbing to the pressures of looking good,
so it looks like they don't eat, they look tired and there's less yummy going on this this pic
Alex eat! please eat!
Mitch get some sleep!

Anyway, I always think that these young English boys have an exclusive club of performers where they exclude Robert Pattinson,
because he's basically working in the US now while they're still doing the same kind of material ever since they started acting, singing, dancing etc.

one thing I like about them,
it actually looks like they are a bunch of friends and they stay friends, hang out together all the time,
and they do the kind of series & movies that have the same taste and original tone to it.

skins, tormented... you name it, they're in it :)
then they go on to do another project with the same group of young actors with slightly the same theme.

and it's so cute because they're also friends.

like I said, it's a club lol