Tuesday, July 20, 2010

I AM FINE... but you don't believe me, do you?

went for my follow-up check up today (it seems that there's nothing else to talk about)
and...
I AM FINE!
nothing's wrong with me,
physically I'm healthy as I can ever be! yay!!! :)

I'm 19,
and when I get news that I'm 100% healthy, the first thing I'd want to do is get out of home (which has been medically proven that I'm fit enough to do so) and go somewhere to see my friends and forget that I was ever sick.


BUT!!
if one were to surround himself/herself with such overbearing ________ *coughcough* icantnamenames

so naturally when I say things like, "nothing's wrong with me!"
the instant response I get would be, "nothing's wrong with you... yet."

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

yet, the final word was that everything was strictly psychological

apparently I have Cyclothymia,
google it, wiki it,
I don't care anymore.