Thursday, July 15, 2010

because I can

2 posts in 1 night?!
I do it because I can!
and also because I'm sick and the laptop screen is making my head ache and I want cookies and Riley and lots of other things that I can't have bla bla bla.

so anyway,
today I got home and stayed there alone for the whole day.
when the working people (mom and bro) finally got home at night I joined them for a late dinner.

Mom was talking about her Iranian students and bro was also mentioning about successful Iranians he has met in the office (and how incredibly beautiful they are)

the only thing I can add to the conversation that was even close to the topic which was apparently Iranians was "Riley has an Iranian girlfriend!"

I had to say Riley,
if I said his real name Xavier Samuel no one in that room would know who he is and I was too lazy to explain haha!

but I didn't even say that lol
I just added that yeah they're beautiful,
some of them even become beauty queens (Xavier's gf is an Iranian born European beauty queen)



*sniff sniff* I smell blood! haha!

Edward who? Jacob what?

GO TEAM RILEY GO!

he will always be alive in my heart!!! (where the baby wolf didn't eat him lol)



random and hot and cute :)

I also read something about a fan page on facebook that Xavier's family created for him.
A fan has expressed that she is not pleased with this page because the family posts private pics of him with his gf
I haven't found it yet, I'm sure the one I'm currently liking is not the same one being mentioned here (that one doesn't have pics)
but I don't know if this story is even true.

a family will not do stuff like that.