Sunday, July 18, 2010

so this is what happened

Tuesday- I got up from an afternoon nap and felt incredibly sore. I thought it might've been because I got up too sudden, meaning that my body was still asleep yet I still kept on walking. that night I had no appetite.

Wednesday- because I didn't eat much the previous night my stomach felt so uncomfortable during the morning class. and I felt like fainting every hour of that day. that night, my appetite came back and I had a very big meal. it seemed as if my body was rejecting it so I threw up once, my stomach was hurting like hell and the rest of my body ached every time I tried to move particularly around my chest, shoulders, back and legs. I came down with a fever that night.

Thursday- the fever went down although I was still a little bit aching. I went home that day and decided not to go for a check up because I didn't have a temperature anymore.

Friday- I went about my normal activities. everything was fine except for the fact that every time I ate, I had a tiny bit of difficulty to breathe, my stomach hurt after every meal and it felt like solid food was stuck inside my chest.

Saturday- zero fever but I was unsatisfied because I was still aching after so many days. I went to the hospital in hopes of getting some medication to fix this fast and I'll be in great shape by Monday, meaning my body hurting will no longer restrict my normal activities. I stayed there longer than I thought because they did an x-ray and found out my both my lungs were slightly deflated :( thus, I was admitted for overnight observation.



*sighs* not in the mood to go into detail.