Friday, July 16, 2010

nurfarah ain



this is Nurfarah Ain,
I call her Farah,
when typing I'll call her "Fawwa"
and when I go french I call her "Ferra!!"
haha! jk :P

we've been in the same classes together ever since our first day in matriculation,
even our names were next to each other on the attendance list

Nur Syafiqah? "Here!"
Nurfarah Ain? "Here!"

we sat next to each other for three straight semesters,
then we were off to Gombak where we still managed to get all of our classes together.
except for the last short sem,
she was in the morning class,
I took the afternoon one (lazy me)

but still it was the same subject so we could relate.

anyway, that's not going to happen anymore.
cause recently she got accepted into TESL

she was thrown across the pond!
like literally there's a river dividing between the two departments :P

and I'm sooo happy for her!
congratulations!

then it suddenly hit me how different it's going to be without her.

I mean for me, I've never gone through a really serious time academic-wise without having her to talk to.

especially from our time in Nilai,
I remember when we were both so stressed out by assignments,
so freaked out by results,
when it was literally the two of us cramming to get it done.

we both panicked,
freaked out like hell about some of the workload we had.

even though those aren't the best memories,
I still cherish them because I went through them with you babe :)

when I panic, you were there for me,
when you panic, I tried my best to help you,
we helped each other out because we were going through the exact same thing.

now I don't know how I'm going to face that anymore,
I'm so used to your own reaction when we get so crazy during the climax of each semester.

it's going to be sooo different,
especially for core courses...

because until today I have never experienced working on a core course assignment where you're not there with me,
we seem to always agree when it comes to work ethic.

again, I'll say it's going to be so weird without you,
this semester,
it's going to be so weird going to phonology classes,
it's going to be so weird doing drama work without you,
most of all, it's going to be so weird to not dribble notes especially to you when I'm bored in class,
it's going to be weird not hearing you complain that you're sleepy in class,
it's going to be weird not complaining to you when I'm sleepy in class.

it'll be so weird when I'll no longer be able to watch you when you sleep in class haha! (freaky much)

oh God, I'm gonna miss you so much I might just go crazy!

but it's okay babe,
it's not like we're never going to see each other,
it's just never going to be the same,
suddenly I'll feel a pang of emptiness when I sit in class and naturally put my bag on the chair next to me to wait for you but know that you're never coming :(

okay, that's enough,
I'm not gonna be sad about this,
it's just one small change,
one tiny change is not going to alter this friendship of ours!

I just want to say that I'm so proud of you for reaching for your dream!
dream on babe!
"If you want something in this world, just reach out and grab it"
Never give up
I believe in you
I miss you
I love you

and plus, it's not all bad,
I still have this chick :D



by the way,
yesterday was her birthday
and even though I already wished her twice
I would still like to do it again here

happy birthday orange freak!
omg! you're twenty now! I can't believe it! haha!
FYI I love you too