Saturday, July 24, 2010

this&that :)

I have to own this!



his first music video:



says to herself in regards to this vid: "isn't there any other concept left out there?"

people are gonna ask me... "oh! you like this dude because he plays a vampire in his music vid!"

and I have to explain again and again,
that no, I don't like him because he's a vampire in this one,
I guess this concept is kinda popular now (really?)
and everyone seems to be interested in it.

it's only financially right for an artist to invest on the latest trends.
but seeing it everywhere all over these days is making me a little sick of it.

I'm not going to be one of those people who instantly stops liking something/someone because suddenly everybody likes them!
no, it's just I'm starting to not get the feeling of it anymore or its originality.

nonetheless, I love Alex Band,
and his songs,
I need this album.

I will love you till my last breath if you ever get me this album :D

well, this is him solo,
he's known for being in the band called The Calling.

their music... is definitely more of my taste compared to his solo stuff.
I don't know I guess I'm a bit turned off by the whole vampire thing.

Oh I remember when I used to love this song back in school,
I thought it was the most heartbreaking, touching song that I've ever listened to.
I listened to it when I was going through heartbreak, when I was going through one of those tough times that you have to face growing up.



this was before Stigmatized of course ;)
which is the song I'm currently addicted to.

take a listen...



it has existed for many years,
and sat comfortably in my itunes and hasn't been played for God knows how long.
then one night I felt like listening to The Calling,
and this song came up.

and it... took... my... breath... away...

how come I've never realized the message within this song???

yeah sure, I've heard it a thousand times,
guess I just wasn't really listening.

until now,
I don't think you can really admit to being addicted to a song unless you love it as a whole.
meaning you will love it timelessly no matter how many times you've listened to it.

it's been on repeat in my playlist for weeks now,
and I'm still not sick of it!
that's how much I love it! <3

I could probably say more things about how much this song means to me,
but I'll let you take a listen for yourself,
maybe it has a different effect on you than it has on me.

or none at all,
maybe it's the kind of thing that only I can truly enjoy.

never mind though,
just thought I'd share hehe!

mmmm.... today I just ate oysters, chicken fried steak and choc ice cream!
nyum nyum!

oh and...
*I'm about to get totally random and babble things no one can understand*
I've envisioned about something,
it was just one of those daydreaming thoughts (well planned out though)
and thought nothing could become of it.

and today,
I saw it! in the flesh!
it's a bit smaller compared to what I pictured in my head,
but nonetheless there it was!
the exact same thing I envisioned in my dreams,
from every corner to every angle!
the complete replica of my dream _______

and omg, the signs!
you know I'm a sucker for signs. THERE WERE SO MANY SIGNS!

I can't help it,
I was so overwhelmed I nearly cried.

I know that dreams are suppose to come true,
I just never thought it'd be this twisted and bare....
*jaw drops* that was amazing!

OKAY here's another random yet inspiring thought (I swear I'm totally fine and I'm not sick anymore)

I want to marry *fillintheblank* and then have an affair with *fillintheblank*!!!

I know,
totally crazy and random,
but it's driven me to the max and I'm going to enjoy it while it last!

I'll give you a hint, the guys I'm talking about have been mentioned in this blog.
the one I want to marry is totally decent, absolutely marriage material happy ending and that sort of stuff.
and the one for the affair is a total devil's spawn.
he was brought down to earth to corrupt the innocence of many young women because he's nasty and totally sexy!

happy thoughts to take you into bed tonight ;)

goodnight xxx