Saturday, November 6, 2010

can't sleep

Okay, so I’m 20,
How do I feel about it?
Pretty blank I guess.

Well, that’s only part of it.

The other part is full of mixed up emotions,
Too overwhelming, too strong, too FAST!!!

I can feel myself slipping to this haze-like phase,
My progression dropping,
My rationality drifting away,
Until nothing else matters but...

Urgh! Have you ever felt something so strong for a person that you, yourself can’t control it?
Even if you wanted to?
Even if every aching bone in your body is screaming at you but you still find yourself helpless and unable to do a thing?!

The more I care about a person, the more I worry about them

And what am I even doing blogging at this hour?

Truth is, I can’t sleep.

I haven’t been able to really sleep these past few nights.

I’m too stressed out by these expectations that certain people expect from me.

I think too much.

This is so not how I should be posting as my official birthday post,
There’s nothing happy about it at all.

I know it’s kind of late,
And we’re already in the middle of it,
But better late than never right?
Just wanted to wish good luck to everyone for the finals!