Wednesday, September 8, 2010

scary

a lot of scary things have been happening since I moved into my new place.

stuff like broken windows,
literally they were fine when I got here,
then the locks broke n net thing that catches all the flies broke into two and whenever there're strong winds my window can easily be pushed open... yikes!

other stuff like my closet doors can open all by itself,
I swore whenever I leave my room I lock every thing up,
when I return I find things like that opened (when I know I closed 'em!)
and my other belongings suddenly being in random places where I never left 'em.

and don't start thinking that my mom might've walked in while I was away,
I lock my room every time I leave... I'm an extremely private person & I don't like people going through my stuff.

and I'm the only one who owns the key to my room,
unlike my old house there were copies,
for now, I'm the only one who gets a say in who enters and who doesn't.

like seriously,
I pile clothes in one corner and leave for the day,
I come back and suddenly they're scattered all over the place,
my window can open and close by itself whenever it feels like it.

and oh yeah, my toilet seat broke =(

huh... haven't settled in this new place just yet.

but on the bright side,
my days haven't been perfect (I'm getting to the bright side)
they're only okay,
some are even crappy,
but I'm very glad that I get to wake up happy every morning and go to bed happy =D every night hehe!

you are the best thing that's ever been mine.













you're my favorite song ;)